Platinum Naturals Teen Vitality for Young Men
Teen Vitality® for Young Men has the balanced supply of vitamins and minerals that teens need to ensure clear skin, strong teeth and bones, improved eyesight and, most importantly, improved brain function. It can also help improve mood, concentration and energy levels. Teen Vitality® for Young Men includes higher amounts of vitamin A, zinc, B-complex and folic acid to support bone and muscle development that typically occurs in boys between the ages of 13 and 17.
- North American teens lack balanced nutrient intake.
- They often substitute junk food for wholesome foods.
- They don’t get enough quality sleep.
- Their food choices are low in vitamins, minerals, fibre, etc.
- They spend less time at home.
- They skip meals.
- Their lifestyles swing between frenetically active and sedentary.
- Their need for independence challenges your attempts at creating balance.
The sooner teens start, the greater the results...
A Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School study found 42% of adolescent participants were vitamin D deficient, a condition that eventually leads to osteoporosis, and has been tied to multiple sclerosis, type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, auto-immune diseases and psychiatric disorders. Another Canadian-American study found that lower dietary intake of antioxidants (vitamins A,C, E and omega-3 fatty acids) can increase the risk of respiratory problems such as coughs, asthma and lung infections ... “even relatively low levels of omega-3 fatty acids appear to protect teens from higher reported respiratory symptoms.”