Platinum Naturals Omega Super 800
Essential because the body cannot produce them, the health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids are supported by an overwhelming amount of scientific data. Omega Super 800 is a highly concentrated and pharmaceutical grade omega-3 fish oil designed to support cardiovascular health and brain function. Made from only fresh, wild fish, Omega Super 800 is molecularly distilled for purity and contains 800mg of EPA and DHA in each capsule - all with a natural lemon flavour for a non-fishy taste.
Platinum Naturals Provides A Concentrated Answer
Omega Super 800 is a highly concentrated, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil supplement designed to help support cardiovascular health and brain function. It’s molecularly distilled for purity and contains 800mg of EPA and DHA in each capsule.
The human body cannot make Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and that is why they need to be consumed through diet. The essential sources available for consumption are marine or plant sources. Fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), while plant sources contain primarily alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). A recent systematic review of randomized controlled trials found that consumption of EPA and DHA from fish or fish oil supplements, benefit cardiovascular disease. EPA and DHA can decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease by:
- Preventing arrhythmias that can lead to sudden cardiac death
- Decreasing the risk of thrombosis (a clot) that can lead to myocardial infarction (MI) or stroke
- Decreasing serum triglyceride levels
- Lowering blood pressure
- Decreasing inflammation
- Reducing the incidence of cardiac events and mortality in patients with existing heart disease
You can count on Omega Super 800 to:
- Protect the cardiovascular system.
- Lower ‘bad' LDL cholesterol and raise ‘good' HDL cholesterol.
- Discourage fat storage.
- Improve cognitive function and mood.