BLACK SEED OIL
Certified organic, cold-pressed, and undiluted Black Seed Oil made from Mediterranean Nigella Sativa seeds. Highest thymoquinone content on the market with a guaranteed 2.0-2.25% (45mg) in every serving. Not all Black Seed Oil products are created equal.
- Support modulated immunity for enhanced protection
- Suppress and balance chronic inflammation
- Gastroprotective benefits, working almost instantly for digestive relief
- May decrease both asthmatic and seasonal allergy symptoms
- Nourishing and healing for inflammatory skin conditions
Each Half Teaspoon Contains:
Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa, seed)
Providing: 50% Linoleic Acid and 25% Oleic Acid 2000 mg
Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate) 25 IU
[d-Alpha Tocopherol .......... 16.75 mg]
[d-Gamma Tocopherol .......... 20.50 mg]
[d-Delta Tocopherol .......... 7.65 mg]
How to Use:
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.
- Guaranteed natural Thymoquinone content of 2.0-2.25%
- Small variance in Thymoqunine range (0.25%) ensures consistent potency and efficacy, highest guaranteed Thymoquinone content on the market
- Contains over 100 active phytochemical compounds. Most studied constituents include crystalline nigellone, thymoquinone, carvacrol, and beta-sitosterol
- Source of natural phytosterols, plus omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- We include naturally occurring Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) for added antioxidant support
- Internal and topical benefits
- Available in our Try Before You Buy Program