New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil
What is whole fish oil?
Wholemega™ Whole Fish Oil is made from 100% wild-caught Salmon, sustainably harvested from pure Alaskan waters. Our Non-GMO Project Verified salmon oil is fresh-pressed and extra-virgin, like fine olive oil. This gentle, food-grade process preserves wild Salmon’s whole 17 omega fatty acids (including critical Omega-3s EPA and DHA), Vitamin D3, and the antioxidant Astaxanthin. Wholemega is a whole-food alternative to heavily distilled fish oil pills that can isolate and reduce beneficial compounds.
What does Wholemega Whole Fish Oil do?
Our heart-healthy 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease§ and it is clinically proven to improve the Omega-3 Index, help retain healthy triglyceride levels, and promote other studied heart health markers.* Wholemega’s multiple fatty acids also nourish heart, eye, joint, and brain tissues, and support positive mood.*
§ Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
Make the Ocean-Friendly Choice
Overfishing is one of the world’s biggest sustainability problems. Rest assured that our Salmon oil is 100% sustainably caught to support both people and planet. We choose naturally pure Salmon sourced only from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries.
- No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch, no fish farming
- No krill oil, no cod liver oil, no anchovies
- Fresh-pressed and extra-virgin for optimal absorption
- Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil
- Contents Tested & Certified by NSF, Certified Gluten Free by NSF
- Includes Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (BASS™) with potent Rosemary & Oregano