Lorna Vanderhaege IRONsmart
Women are more susceptible to iron deficiency anemia due to blood loss during their monthly cycles. Yet over 57 percent of women do not get adequate levels of iron from their diet. We all require up to 20 mg of iron daily from food, but most get less than 10 mg per day from food and often it is poorly absorbed.
IRONsmartTM iron is wrapped in a liposomal bubble that allows the iron to pass through the high-acid stomach environment and go directly to the small intestine, where it is absorbed.
What to expect from this product:
- Maximum absorption-raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- No stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Delicious caramel flavour
- Can be taken any time, with or without food
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- For children, the elderly, athletes - everyone
- Now available in capsules
LIQUID - EACH TEASPOON CONTAINS :
Elemental Iron (Iron pyrophosphate) 10 mg
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS :
Elemental Iron (Iron pyrophosphate, Lipsome) 15 mg
This product does not contain irradiated rice flour, artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.